Thank you for taking an interest in working at Bodyworks Edinburgh. We strive to give our staff the best working environment possible with ongoing training and support within a team environment. By seeking out the best therapists, we can offer the best service to our patients.
Our vision is to be the go-to clinic with the highest reputation for care and excellence in private healthcare and to offer you a multi-disiplinary approach with the most up-to-date research and evidence based treatments. To have a happy working environment for staff to improve and grow, enjoy their work and have a healthy work-life balance.
Our Core Values
Treating you like a person not a body part – At Bodyworks Edinburgh we appreciate that like every injury, every client is unique. Whether you want to try and run a 3 minute mile or simply ease the discomfort in your knee so you can pick up the morning paper, we’re here, so you can get there. Well….maybe a 4 minute mile.
Digging down to the root – Confusingly, often the symptoms aren’t where the real issue is, and we don’t believe in putting plasters on anything, which is why we provide comprehensive assessments to fully understand what the underlying issue is, before weeding it out. Letting you flourish to your full potential.
Service with a smile – We love what we do! Besides, we think Sports Massages and Physiotherapy are serious enough that it helps to lighten the mood with a smile and the odd chuckle!
We exist to help you – We are one passionate multidisciplinary team of therapists who work together to educate, empower and make a positive difference in your life. We’re always striving to improve and better ourselves so we can continue to do our very best for you. We challenge each other, listen and respect each other’s knowledge. Every day is a school day – We’re always learning too!
Caring for our planet – Striving to reduce our impact on the environment by reducing paper in our operations, minimise energy waste and recycling all possible materials is important to us.
Team Leader/Massage Therapist
We’re currently looking for a Massage Therapist with good administration and organisational skills to work as a Team Leader helping the Manager with the day to day running of the clinic.
Based in the West End of Edinburgh we offer hands on Physiotherapy, Sports and Remedial Massage and Complementary treatments such as Reflexology and Aromatherapy Massage. We aim to offer a multi-disciplinary approach all under one roof and believe in providing an environment that is supportive, encouraging and helping so if you are looking to become part of a team that mirrors our ethos, we’d like to hear from you.
In this role it is your responsibility to ensure the smooth running of the clinic day to day and to assist with organising the staff and ensure the maintenance of standards in terms of treatments, clinic practices, therapist presentation and communication skills, cleanliness and operating standards within the clinic are upheld.
This role will be a mix of admin and treatments, 60-70% treatment based initially. Your shift pattern will be a Tuesday – Saturday.
An example of responsibilities include:
- Providing a high standard of massage treatments
- Cash handling
- Motivating and leading the team to ensure performance standards are high
- Collecting material and posting on the clinic’s social media accounts
- Assisting with driving revenue generation
- Basic accounting and data entry
- Liaise with the Manager on forecasts, targets and stock levels
What are we looking for?
- Qualified and experienced in providing a high standard of massage treatments (at least 2 years)
- Experience in team leadership as well as working on your own
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- Superb organisational, communication and initiative skills
- Goal orientated and willing to work late when the job requires
- A smiley, outgoing personality!
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary with 4 annually reviewed raises
- Performance related bonus
- On going training and support
- One free staff treatment per month
- 50% discount for immediate family
- The opportunity to grow
- An open, informal environment with room to share your ideas
- A talented team of happy, creative therapists to manage along side the Clinic Manager
- 15min buffers between each treatment so you aren’t rushed
We’re looking for someone to start in January 2022 however this can be flexible for the right candidate.
Salary: From £21,000.00 per year
If you are interested in applying for any vacancy please send us your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com telling us a little more about yourself and why you would be a good fit as well as how many hours per week you are ideally looking for.