Thank you for taking an interest in working at Bodyworks Edinburgh. We strive to give our staff the best working environment possible with ongoing training and support within a team environment. By seeking out the best therapists, we can offer the best service to our patients.
Our vision is to be the go-to clinic with the highest reputation for care and excellence in private healthcare and to offer you a multi-disiplinary approach with the most up-to-date research and evidence based treatments. To have a happy working environment for staff to improve and grow, enjoy their work and have a healthy work-life balance.
Our Core Values
Treating you like a person not a body part – At Bodyworks Edinburgh we appreciate that like every injury, every client is unique. Whether you want to try and run a 3 minute mile or simply ease the discomfort in your knee so you can pick up the morning paper, we’re here, so you can get there. Well….maybe a 4 minute mile.
Digging down to the root – Confusingly, often the symptoms aren’t where the real issue is, and we don’t believe in putting plasters on anything, which is why we provide comprehensive assessments to fully understand what the underlying issue is, before weeding it out. Letting you flourish to your full potential.
Service with a smile – We love what we do! Besides, we think Sports Massages and Physiotherapy are serious enough that it helps to lighten the mood with a smile and the odd chuckle!
We exist to help you – We are one passionate multidisciplinary team of therapists who work together to educate, empower and make a positive difference in your life. We’re always striving to improve and better ourselves so we can continue to do our very best for you. We challenge each other, listen and respect each other’s knowledge. Every day is a school day – We’re always learning too!
Caring for our planet – Striving to reduce our impact on the environment by reducing paper in our operations, minimise energy waste and recycling all possible materials is important to us.
Self Employed MSK Physiotherapist
We are currently looking for an MSK Physiotherapist to join our passionate team of practitioners at Bodyworks. Candidates must be enthusiastic and motivated in providing the best service possible. A positive attitude and commitment is essential.
- HCPC & CSP registered physiotherapist
- Excellent manual therapy skills
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Hard working and be able to work on your own initiative
- Enthusiastic and positive personality
Desired: Dry needling, KT taping, 1 years experience in private MSK
- provide a comprehensive service of assessment diagnosis and treatment
- provide home care/rehab programmes
- high standard of note keeping
- occasionally provide staff training on in-service days
- liaise with health professionals and refer patients when necessary
- assist with day to day running of the clinic
Self Employed Complementary Massage Therapist
We’re currently looking for a Self Employed Complementary Massage Therapist with a range of treatments to join our team at Bodyworks. The role will mainly involve providing a high standard of a range of massage treatments.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified and experienced in providing a high standard of massage treatments (at least 1 year)
- Be qualified in at least 4 treatments: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Hot Stones, Indian Head, Pregnancy, Aromatherapy, Reflexology
- Good organisational, communication and initiative skills
- Positive, kind, people person
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive commission with yearly reviews for increase
- On going training and support
- One free staff treatment every 2 months
- 50% discount for immediate family
- An open, informal environment with room to share your ideas
- 15min buffers between each treatment so you aren’t rushed
- Loyalty Scheme
We’re looking for someone to start in the next few weeks for both positions, but can be flexible for the right candidate.
If you are interested in applying for any vacancy please send us your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us a little more about yourself and why you would be a good fit.